Miguel Barcia GozalboCEO Mapfre Mexico
Alfredo HonsbergCEO Seguros Alcanza Mexico
Claudio OrellanaCEO BNP Paribas Cardif Mexico
Jose Luis ContrerasCEO AON Bolivia
Understanding how to change the way that microinsurance is managed within your organization is absolutely key in order for this business model to prosper. The simple copy and paste approach to product development, marketing and distribution is no longer viable if you are to succeed.
Attend the 4th Latin American Microinsurance Summit in 2013 to radically improve the commercials of distribution, optimize your product design and benchmark your strategy with the leading Latin American insurers and distributors as well as the undisputed industry leaders of retail and microinsurance in India and Pakistan.
1. Overcome the top three barriers to microinsurance in Latin America: Let the CEO Panel of Experts guide you through the strategic approaches for overcoming these challenges. Hear from Seguros Alcanza, Cardif & Aterna
2. Radically improve the commercials of distribution: Understand what can be done to make your commercial channels more viable. Hear how from Aterna, Suramericana, La Positiva, Cardif and more
3. Leverage technology to drive microinsurance penetration: Find out how to quickly and cost-effectively utilize technology to access new market segments from DLF Pramerica India, Securities Commission of Pakistan & Telefonica
4. Optimize rural distribution: Develop key steps for taking micro and retail insurance to non-urban communities across Latin America. Learn how ILO & AMUCSS have done this
5. Evaluate the impact of microinsurance regulation on the business case and prospering of this business model: Identify the ideal regulatory standpoint to protect to the consumer whilst promoting the business. Understand how companies are self-regulating from Banorte Generali & Securities Commission of Pakistan
Latin American & Global Insurance Companies, Reinsurance Companies, Brokers, Retail Channels, MFIs, Development Banks, NGOs, Consultants, Academics and Specialists.
CEO, CFO, VP Commercial, VP Affinity, Director Mass Market, Director of Retail Insurance, Head of Microinsurance, Head of Operations, Head of Systems, Microinsurance Manager, Head of Mass Market Channels, Head of Distribution, Head of New Channels, Head of New Business, Latin American Vice President, Operations Manager…
Very enriching exchange of success stories with regional colleages. Thanks to Hanson Wade for the invite, it was a great experience. Liberty Seguros Colombia
Excellent event. Good quality presentations and great networking opportunites. The main goals were fullfilled. In Motion GIT
The new ideas generation, the innovation and development start from projects like this one where experiences are share. You should carry on, these initiatives help us all to improve. Pléyade México (Telefónica)
A very valuable experience because we got the chance of being in touch with the main people in the initiatives that give us value and knowledge about the business. Seguros La Occidental
Very good organization and speakers. I am sure we will participate in future events. Nacional Vida